|tagg - Sundaren
||[Sep. 1st, 2006|08:23 am]
For the Love of Drag'oon!
So, wait, what? I've been tagged? By Drag'oon? For what now? I don't. . .by Drag'oon? Greysson? Riiiiight. Sera, what are you. . .okay, okay, I'll do it.|
There are supposed to be some rules about saying things, I think there are six, and then you tag three people. . .what? One person? Drag'oon got to tag three. What do you mean, "tagg?". . .That's what I said. . .how do you even know how many g's I pronounced it - never mind. No. Just never mind.
1. I've always been good with a bow, and I'm proud that it's the thing Drag'oon had to work with me the least on.
2. I know Naren better than I know my own children, and there were times when I almost forgot how many kids to tell people I had when asked. . .long story.
3. My hair color has somehow naturally changed a couple of times in my life, at least. *pointed look at Trebias and Sera*
4. People would know more about my adventures without Drag'oon if Trebias would ever get off his can and write more of his book. . .I don't care about your writer's block, or that you don't like how it sounds, it's MY life, and it's not up to you to tell people how I lived it!
5. After watching Sera for a while, I notice that this is the point when she says something about how she likes lists or counting.
6. Trebias hits hard when I insult Sera. Like WOW hard. . .what do you mean that's not something about me? Neither was the other one, technically. . .I don't WANT to write two more. . .but. . .I. . .you. . .NO.
I said no. I mean no. And I - Fine.
7, or 5, or whatever. I've spent so much time with Drag'oon, learning to be a weapon, and I'm so afraid of turning into a stone-cold killer, that on some level that I don't even realize, I don't know if my joking side is my real side or a desperate attempt to fool myself and others.
Yeah, you like that, huh? Deeper than you thought, huh? I DID use to be a scholar, you know. I'm capable of some thought every now and then. . .I know nobody said that. But someone is thinking it. They're thinking, "Hey, it's good old Dare, Drag'oon's sidekick!" I am NOT a sidekick. At least I try not to be. Who ISN'T a sidekick standing next to Drag'oon? Not many people, I'll tell you that.
68. Trebias says I developed an inferiority complex from being saved by Drag'oon too much. I wouldn't say "saved," Trebias. That's really not fair.
You know what? I'm done.
I'm tagging Zephyr, like there would be any doubt about that.